Saturday, April 22, 2006

Guest Blogging for a Week

My beautiful lady wife (the lovely Shebird) and I will be leaving town tomorrow night for a week in Colorado.

To regular readers: Regular updates to the blog will continue in my absence with a little help from a friend. Content may be a little light, as Kyle's job does not allow him the luxury of surfing or blogging during the workday, but then this is not usually a high-traffic site anyway. (By the way, thank you again to Kyle for once again agreeing to back me up in my absence.)

To friends and family: "Auntie" Rachel will be staying here with the kids while we are away. If anyone needs to get in touch with us while we are away, just call the house, or check in with Ma'am and Pops. They will all know how to find us.

Have a great week, all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home