Saturday, February 25, 2006

A Little Help from a Friend

There have been several instances of late when I was unable -- for whatever reason -- to post for a few days at a time. In the past, both Pops and Shebird have valiantly filled in during my absences. But due to both schedules and health concerns neither my beautiful bride nor my faithful father are currently able to play a very active role in the daily deliberations of the blog.

Because of this, I have invited my good friend Kyle McCreary to join with us here at The Texas Songbird. Kyle is a fellow conservative and Christian and a native Texan living here in the Houston area, but his is probably not quite the face one would expect to see joining the blog. As Pops laughingly remarked, "It sounds like you are trying to add a little lack of color to the place!" Not quite, but I do believe his fresh perspective will fit in well here.

For the time being, Kyle will merely be "guest blogging" from time to time when I have to be absent for a few days. I rather hope that in the future he will agree to play a more active role in the fun that is The Texas Songbird. Please make him feel welcome when he pops in next week.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks like he didn't make it as expected. So much for friends, eh? ;~)

2/28/2006 5:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home