Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Cuppa Joe, for FREE!

As always, I seem to be the last one to know. But just in case I'm not, I'll pass the word along.

Starbucks is giving away FREE COFFEE this morning in its stores across the nation!

Our local ABC News outlet reports the deal is scheduled to take place from 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 noon, but the ever-vigilant reporters from blogHouston tell us that at least some Houston area Starbucks started the freebies early:
(7:15 AM): My favorite baristas at the Starbucks at Shepherd/Greenbriar (by the 59 Diner) were giving away coffee at 7 o'clock this morning, so other Houston-area Starbucks stores might already be doing it as well.
It's not too late to pile the office crew in the closest SUV and head to Starbucks for a nice morning coffee break, on the house!

Hat-tip: Matt Bramanti of Lone Star Times

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the alert, Songbird! I got my (first) cup a couple of hours ago at the Starbucks around the corner from my office. Just got back to my desk with a second cup from the Starbucks next door to where we went to lunch. What a deal!

3/15/2006 12:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home