Thursday, December 22, 2005

Best Posts of 2005

Now that the annual Weblog Awards have been announced, the year-end excitement for many bloggers is winding down. However, there's a new contest in town!

Best-posts-medium-animated
Mister Snitch has initiated a search for the best individual blog posts from the blogosphere from 2005.

I have a tendency to link to most of my favorite blog posts here, to share them with my own readers, and I have already nominated several of the best of those from the past few months. (My memory being what it is -- which isn't much to brag about -- a few months is about as far back as I can go.) I would encourage you to do the same.

Please note that this is not a request to fill Snitch's inbox with links to this site. But find your favorite posts from the past year from across the blogoverse, and send them in.

I look forward to reading through the final list when he announces it on New Year's Day.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I sent some nominations to Mr. Snitch yesterday, and got a nice response back via email: One thing I am seeing, in stark contrast to the various "Blog" awards, is a generosity of spirit. People are telling me ABOUT WHAT THEY READ, not about their blog (although I get some of that, too, and I don't object to self-promotion). With the blog awards, the desire (need?) to be read crowded out generous gestures. Here, it's pouring out. Refreshing.

12/22/2005 12:55 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!

11/17/2009 2:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home