Friday, February 17, 2006

Alive Again

Please forgive, once again, the extended absence this week. I got back in town Tuesday evening to find most of the family sick, and by the next morning I had picked up the bug as well. Fever blogging is rarely fun, and almost never fun for the reader, so I have just stayed away for as long as I could manage.

I am not promising anything monumental for today, but at least wanted to let everyone know we are alive and kicking. Or at least breathing. For the most part.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good to see you back, Songbird. I hope the family is feeling better as well.

And please keep the germs to yourself -- no sharing on the playground, please! With just a few weeks until the big day, I really dont want to catch any stray bugs! ;)

2/17/2006 12:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home