Monday, January 23, 2006

Snitch on Mister Snitch

In trying (in vain) to catch up on my makeshift categories and blog index, I noticed that my original link to Mister Snitch's request for the Best Posts of 2005 has since dropped off the page. Since I hadn't heard or seen anything about the results being posted, I moseyed on over to see what I could find.

As it turns out, Snitch has been working pretty hard for almost a month now to get the compilation ready for public consumption. In the meantime, he has composed a (sort of) FAQ about the process of wading through the hundreds of submissions he received and trying to add some semblance of order and reason to it all. And if you want a little taste of what's to come, Senior Snitch has also posted a little sample of his own best posts of the past year.

I'm really looking forward to the final work (and apparently a few days' worth of reading) when it's all said and done. As soon as I hear any update, I will be sure to pass it along.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home