Thursday, March 02, 2006

A Little Late

Obviously the "little help from a friend" was even littler (yeah, I know it's not a word) than expected, but I'm finally here. My apologies for the late entrance. Whether it was a miscommunication (as in, I just wasn't listening) or an unexpected absence, I had it in my head that Songbird would not be out until next week. Hopefully this will not be a foreshadowing of the sort of help to be expected in the future.

Anyway, thanks to Songbird for the very kind words, and for the opportunity to contribute to this excellent blog. In spite of the slow start, I will do my best to fill in as needed during Songbird's absences.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome to the neighborhood, Kyle! I look forward to seeing your contributions. You are so right about this being an excellent blog. I usually check for Songbird's posts first thing every morning, a rarely miss a day. Hopefully he'll be back soon.

3/03/2006 1:05 PM  

Blogger Kyle said...

Thanks, Kitty. I'm not sure when Songbird will be back (next Monday or the following week), but I know he appreciates loyal readers like you. He's a pretty good guy!

3/03/2006 5:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home