Friday, October 28, 2005

Turning the lights back on...

I apologize for the extended absence this week as I attended a two-day seminar in the far reaches of the frozen northern wastelands. (You would think in today's modern world that a nice hotel in Dallas would actually have computers and internet access available for its patrons!)

Anyway, it may take a day or two to get the place powered back up and running at full power, but I just wanted to let everyone know I'm back. I'll be spending most of the weekend with the family (gotta give the beautiful Lady Shebird a little breather, and the entire household needs some good family time), but I'll try to get caught up with the daily birthdays and other current and relevant happenings.

And in case I forget to say it, have a heavenly weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home