Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Just a note...

...to say thanks. My typing is painfully slow right now, so I will keep this brief.

Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers. They are appreciated more than you could know. Without the support of our family and friends, this would have been a much harder journey.

I am feeling pretty good now. There is a lot of discomfort, but nothing unbearable. Thomas and the kids have been working overtime to take care of me, so I certainly cannot complain. We go back to the doctor on Monday, so no further word until then, but everyone was very positive after the surgery. I truly feel blessed beyond words.

Love to you all,
Shebird

5 Comments:

Anonymous Daffyd said...

Great to see your pixels back online, Shebird. We've been thinking of you.

11/23/2005 6:18 AM  

Anonymous Becca said...

Aunt T, so great 2 see your doing so well. I've been checking in every morning for updates. :) I can't wait to see you guys for Turkey-day tomorrow. Luv u!

11/23/2005 10:16 AM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so glad to hear that everything went so well with your surgery, Shebird. I went throug chemo and a lumpectomy about 2 years ago, so I understand at least a little of what you are feeling now. Keep strong in your faith, and lean on that great supportive family of yours as much as possible. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Hugs,
Nell Peters

11/23/2005 12:03 PM  

Blogger Reeclm said...

Best wishes for you and your family this Thanksgiving!!

I hope and pray you feel better soon!

11/23/2005 12:05 PM  

Anonymous deerbrooken said...

Shebird, glad to hear you are home and feeling better! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving with the whole 'bird family. We may try to swing by on Friday -- I'll call first, tho!

Love,
Kenny, Daina & the kids

11/23/2005 5:03 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home