Friday, October 07, 2005

Tuskegee Airmen come to town

I never fail to learn something new when I listen to Edd Hendee during breakfast. And this morning was no different. Thanks, Edd, for the heads up!

This weekend is the annual "Wings Over Houston" Air Show out at Ellington Field, and among the many legends and heroes scheduled to attend are several members of the famous Tuskegee Airmen. This is a chance to meet and shake hands with history, folks!

Also scheduled to perform at the air show this weekend are the Canadian Forces Snowbirds, the premiere Canadian military air demonstration team.

3 Comments:

Blogger starbender said...

Sounds like a good time...

10/07/2005 1:37 PM  

Blogger THIRDWAVEDAVE said...

Brainster recommended stopping by your new blog. Glad I did and I'll be back again.

PS: I've seen the Snowbirds before and it's a great show.

10/08/2005 12:49 AM  

Blogger Songbird said...

Wow, I had no idea that Brainster had linked here. I was out of town most of the weekend, and have been busy trying to catch up on the homefront and at work since then. Thanks for the visit, and the kind words. Please feel welcome to visit any time! :->

10/12/2005 8:09 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home