Monday, October 10, 2005

Songbird Delayed

Just a quick update, in case anyone has been wondering...

I just got a call from the hubbie -- they apparently took a bit of a detour on the way back from Louisiana this morning, and are still a few hours from home. Delivered all the supplies, including a couple of drops in the Jasper / Woodville area, and are heading home blessed but tired from the trip. I expect he'll try to log in here with a quick update this evening, otherwise by tomorrow morning I'm sure.

2 Comments:

Anonymous ctbiggers said...

sb- waiting to here whats up in lousianna. write here or give me a call an dlet me know how the trip wnet

charles

10/12/2005 1:12 AM  

Blogger Songbird said...

Chuck-Chuck-Chuck-EEE! Good to see your pixels, man! I've been swamped at work since I got back, but I'll try to get a post up today if I can.

Don't be a stranger!

10/12/2005 8:07 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home